LinkedIn is a social media platform that has many different aspects, functions and uses. This means that many of the LinkedIn marketing books that you will find will cover only parts of the platform, such as creating a killer LinkedIn profile or getting the most out of LinkedIn advertising.
The PhD in LinkedIn is a follow on from the Professor's 'Beginners' Guide to LinkedIn' and encompasses everything you need to know about this popular B2B social media platform.
The PhD in LinkedIn covers:
- A comprehensive introduction to the platform, from setting up your account to choosing which kind of profile is best for you, as well as exporting your contacts from LinkedIn.
- How to build your connections across LinkedIn
- A complete look at LinkedIn Groups, how to use them, which ones to use, the benefits and whether or not to create a group yourself.
- LinkedIn introductions, recommendations and endorsements
- LinkedIn advertising, job searching, finding future employees
And much, much more.
If you are looking to get the most out of LinkedIn, drive sales, generate leads, or even just to grow your personal branding, then this is the only book for you.