In today's competitive environment having an understanding of social media platforms and how to use them to generate business is a must.
Twitter is a time efficient alternative to face-to-face relationship building, allowing you to find new contacts, promote your brand (whether personal or your company's) and generate leads.
The Professor's PhD in Twitter is the comprehensive guide that you need to make sure you are getting the most out of this powerful platform. The Professor talks you through:
- The basics; setting up a profile, writing a powerful description, choosing the right header, optimising your profile for SEO benefits and much more.
- The benefits of using Twitter on a personal and professional basis.
- Building your personal brand on Twitter.
- Growing your business on Twitter.
- Twitter advertising from start to finish.
And much, much more...
So what are you waiting for? Whether you are a beginner when it comes to social media marketing, or a seasoned professional, the Professor's PhD in Twitter is the only book you need for social media marketing on Twitter.