We introverts are powerful people. We are thoughtful, reflective, and intelligent. We think before we speak. We have the ability to give others our undivided attention and to give projects our singular focus.
If we also have the ability to stay calm, we can exude a quiet, composed confidence, knowing that we bring something unique to every encounter, every conversation, and every business dealing.
The Introvert’s Guide to Quiet Confidence delivers concrete, real-world strategies—designed especially for introverts—that will help you instantly increase your confidence and your sense of personal power.
* How to tell if your image of confidence is based on an extroverted ideal (and what to do about it.)
* The beautiful benefits of being an introvert, and how to use them to your advantage.
* How to squelch fear in social situations.
* What to do when your mind suddenly goes blank. (This is common among introverts and doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you or your brain.)
* Tricks for starting and maintaining more confident conversations.
* Public speaking techniques and tips, especially for introverts.
* Exactly how to project a more confident image.
* Tips for promoting yourself and your accomplishments, without sacrificing your introverted style.
The Introvert’s Guide to Quiet Confidence breaks down exactly what the most confident, introverted leaders are doing, so you can learn to do it, too.
Take a look inside the book, or download a sample to get started!